Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thompson Shower

Well time sure flies! I can't believe it is already July! I have been meaning to post about the Thompson shower for days, but I guess it has actually turned into weeks. My sister-in-laws (Sarah and Karli) and mother-in-law threw Dana (Reese's sister) and I a combined baby shower. As I type this, Dana is actually in the hopsital having or already had her baby...crazy! My time is coming. Anyways, the shower was so fun. They picked out the cutest decorations, had delicious food, and the guests had wonderful advice, as well as, adorable gifts for both of us. Sarah's mom made the most darling baby cake for the shower. Thanks to everyone that came and also helped put it together!

Isn't that the cutest stroller? I want one just like that!

Beccy is so talented!

Sarah, Me, Dana, and Karli
Bond girls gone wild!

Me and my Mom

After Shower Fun
While us girls may love showers, Reese has his own idea of fun. He decided dirt biking was a better alternative. When he got back from his ride Mitch, Dirk, Brighton, and Reese shot off some fireworks. As I watched all these boys play with fire I realized I better have a first aid kit handy if our boy is anything like his dad or cousins.

1 comment:

web.me.com/sarahthompson5 said...

Those firework pictures are so cute. I will have to get them from you. It looks like you had quite an eventful June. I can't believe my new baby nephew will be here any time. We are so excited.