Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Starting Over

It has been many moons since I last visited my blog. I have been tempted to shut the thing down, but after some thought on the direction I want to move and some goals I have been pursuing I would like to start fresh and rid myself of the guilt of the many precious memories that have not been posted and start over. That being said, something I have always loved and had dreams of pursuing is starting a photography business. My wonderful hubby suprised me with a SLR camera for our 5th anniversary in November. I've been taking some classes and have had some awesome photo shoots in the last few months which I will post in days to come. I hope to use this blog as a way to get my name out there and build up my portfolio. So if you know anyone needing a photographer in the Northern Utah or Southeastern Idaho area please send them my way. And please don't judge my skill based on pictures of Bergie, who for some reason, turns into a grump every time I pull out the camera. I'm still working to get that perfect shot of him.

3 comments:

Branch said...

Yea! I am excited to see you and have you take our pictures. Bergen is so so so so cute! That is a way cute picture! Have you thought about face book account? That was you can spread the word to those who use facebook and don't blog, just a thought :)

Hannah said...

ashlee give me a call. i just saw all your cute pics of jacee at the prom and said to brent that night that i wanted you to take our new family pics. let me know when you can.

Anonymous said...

nice to have you back! lol! I have been HORRIBLE at updating my blog lately. It seems that I never have my camera when I need to and I have my camera when I don't need to. So now with your fancy-smancy new camera you have no excuses!!