Friday, April 15, 2011

Blanch Photo Shoot

This afternoon I was able to go down to Ogden and take family photos for my cousin, Nicki. I was so excited I had to post them right away so she could get a sneak peak. I had such a hard time choosing, there are so many great shots. The weather was beautiful and the location had me wishing I could move back home. The kids were hilarious. Christian and Nadya were quite the posers, so fun! Blanches, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take your pics; your family is beautiful!




3 comments:

Branch said...

Love it! Love it! Can't wait until you do ours! Hopefully my monster Carter will cooperate?!?!

The Nuttalls said...

LOVE THEM!!! You do such a good job. I want you to do my family next. I will talk with you about it. You are so good.

web.me.com/sarahthompson5 said...

Ashlee, Your pictures all look so good! You do awesome work!