Saturday, December 6, 2008

November

November was a pretty busy month for me. The first week of November I was in Phoenix, the next couple of weeks work was crazy because there was a federal review at work and so all of my files had to be just right and people observed my visits which about sent me over the edge, just a little too much stress for me. Reese and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 19th (time goes by way too fast), both of my parents had birthdays, and then of course Thanksgiving. Life is finally calming down a bit so here are finally some new posts.

2 comments:

Branch said...

I can't believe it's already been three years. I remember going up to Logan for your wedding with Shiloh and it seems like it wasn't too long ago!

Sharli said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe how old Jacee is!