Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Time

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!
I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents. My eyes have been opened the last couple of years as I have worked in social services to realize how blessed I am to have such a good family and good parents. My parents both work so hard, are selfless, love their children unconditionally, and are just down right good people. They are both still my parents, but are some of my best friends that I have. I love hanging out with them and want them to know how much I love and appreciate them!

Dad's birthday party and early Thanksgiving dinner at Grandpa's house.
Mom opening her gifts on Thanksgiving. (Jacee was sick so we celebrated a little later this year. The weekend before Mom's birthday Jacee, Mom, me, Joanne, Saren, and Maisee all went to Twilight.)
Jacee, Mom, and Myself

1 comment:

Branch said...

That picture of you three girls is so cute! Have you read the books then? I haven't but everyone says I need too! Happy birthday to your mom and dad!