Friday, February 27, 2009

Together at last!









Levi got home from his mission on January 29th. Brock and Shae were able to fly in for the big event. It had been two years since we had all been together, but seemed so much longer. I hate that we live all over the place, but it seems like old times when we all get together. We were able to hit the ski slopes (minus Jacee) and have a good time! I think we are pretty close to starting up our own band thanks to all our practice with Rock Band...and I will be the lead singer, oh yeah...watch out! We had so much fun together; I was so sad when everyone went home.

3 comments:

April said...

That's so great that Brock and Shae were able to fly in too. You have such a cute family, and I'm sure that even though you guys are "all over the place" there's still a family closeness there that can't be beat.

Brian and Amber said...

How fun! I cannot believe your sister is 15..I thought she was still in elementary! ha ha! Man, time flies. I love the family picture of you guys, very cute!

Branch said...

I can't believe he his home! That two years went by fast! Your family is so cute I love the pictures with all you guys!