Saturday, November 1, 2008

Entering the Blogger World

After months and months of surfing everyone elses blogs I have finally decided to make my own. Let me just start off by saying I'm not exactly computer savvy. Yesterday Reese asked me to print his thesis for him. This is a paper he has spent over a year working on and when I tried to open the file it converted to an old Word format and seriosly ruined the whole paper. I was freaking out thinking oh my gosh, Reese is really going to kill me. Luckily he had saved the file on his computer too, but it just goes to make my point that I need a little help in this area. Anyways, I've spent all morning trying to figure out how to make my blog cute and have given up for now, but have made my first post. I'm now officially a blogger!

3 comments:

Sharli said...

YAY IM GLAD YOU'VE ENTERED THE BLOGGING WORLD! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE SEEN YOU THIS IS SUCH A GOOD WAY TO KEEP IN TOUCH!

Branch said...

Glad to see you have a blog now. It is seriously the only way I keep up on things!

Brian and Amber said...

Hey Ashlee!! I have not seen you in forever!! How are you?? I'm so glad you have a blog. I was thinkin about you the other day wondering what you were up to, but I didn't have a phone number or anything to get in touch with you. You look great and I love your halloween pictures. Miss ya! :)